Table of Contents
- 6 Fun Things To Do In San Antonio Florida!
- Best Neighborhoods in around San Antonio Florida
- Brief History of San Antonio Florida
- Top 10 Places to Eat in and Around San Antonio Florida
- Local Resources for Living in San Antonio Florida
- 10 Interesting Things Near San Antonio Florida
- Neighborhoods Served by AAA Storage San Antonio Florida
6 Fun Things To Do In San Antonio Florida!
1. San Antonio City Park
Go and see the Junk & Flea Market Swap here. The park is very nice. Great little playground area & the porta-potty was clean. There's also a nice big open area where families could come out & play ball or fly kites.
2. San Antonio Athletic Complex
This is a clean and well-supplied Complex. Lots of parking, a drinking fountain, and outdoor shower. Has what you need to enjoy sports activities and other outdoor fun. Great departure location for bike rides in the hills.
3. San Antonio Pottery
A wonderful local shop full of lovely pottery and people. You will really enjoy taking a class here. The retail shop has some very nice work and reasonable prices.
4. San Antonio Antiques
This is a building with two antique stores, one store with handcrafted items, and some boutique cafes. The vendors are very nice and friendly. Great place for breakfast! Is a great value for your money.
5. Lake Jovita Golf & Country Club
Course is in great shape and the overseeding is growing well. Diverse golf course that is not for beginners. ️The live oaks are so beautiful at Lake Jovita Golf & Country Club!
6. Eddie's Roller Rink
Great place to take your kids every Saturday night. It reminds you of those good old days when you were a kid going roller skating. Give your kids that same memory that you grew up with.