Securty Measures at AAA Storage
Security Measures Offered
AAA Storage facilities ensure the protection of tenants' belongings, providing an even greater sense of safety and peace of mind.
- Controlled access: Only tenants with authorized codes or keycards can enter.
- Recorded entry: Keeps track of who enters and exits the facility.
- 24/7 monitoring: Constant video monitoring of the facility.
- High-resolution cameras: Ensures clear footage for identification purposes.
- Record retention: Stores footage for a specific period, allowing for review if needed.
- Remote monitoring: Allows management to monitor the facility from anywhere.
On-site Security Personnel
Managers Live Onsite*
- Visible presence: Acts as a deterrent for potential criminals.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Ensures continuous security on the premises.
Recurring Security Patrols
- Randomized patrols: Managers patrol the facility at unpredictable times.
- Routine inspections: Regular checks of storage units for signs of tampering.
- Deters crime: Brightly lit areas discourage criminal activity.
- Visibility: Allows tenants and security personnel to see clearly at night.
- Energy-efficient: Turns on when motion is detected.
- Alerts: Can signal if unauthorized activity is occurring.
Additional Security Measures
- Smoke detectors: Early warning for potential fires.
- Sprinkler systems: Help contain and extinguish fires.
- Regular inspections: Prevents infestations of rodents or insects.
- Extermination: Quick action taken if pests are detected.
Advanced Lock Systems
- Resistant to tampering: Designed to withstand cutting and picking attempts.
- Durable: Made of heavy-duty materials for added security.
- Keyless entry: Tenants can use personalized codes for access.
- Difficult to pick: Provides increased security compared to traditional padlocks.
Climate-Controlled Storage Units
- Preserves items: Maintains consistent temperature to protect sensitive items.
- Wide range: Suitable for various items, including electronics, artwork, and furniture.
- Prevents damage: Reduces the risk of mold, mildew, and other moisture-related damage.
- Ideal for valuables: Provides extra protection for important documents and collectibles.
Facility Design and Maintenance
- Physical barrier: Adds an extra layer of security to the facility.
- Deters unauthorized access: Helps prevent trespassers from entering the property.
Clean and Well-maintained Premises
- Attracts tenants: Indicates that the facility takes security seriously.
- Prevents hazards: Reduces the risk of accidents and damage to belongings.
- Ensures safety: Verifies that potential tenants do not have a criminal background.
- Maintains facility reputation: Helps maintain a secure environment for all tenants.
- Confirms identity: Requires valid identification to rent a unit.
- Discourages illegal activity: Makes it more difficult for criminals to use storage units for illicit purposes.
Tenant Protection or Insurance Requirements
Mandatory Tenant Protection or Personal/Business Insurance
- Financial protection: Ensures tenants have coverage for their belongings in case of damage or theft.
- Shared responsibility: Encourages tenants to take security seriously.
Security Audits and Upgrades
- Assess vulnerabilities: Identifies potential weak points in security measures.
- Stay up-to-date: Ensures security measures are current and effective.
- Continuous improvement: Incorporate new security technologies as they become available.
- Enhanced protection: Advanced technologies provide better security for tenants' belongings.
Tenant Education and Communication
- Educate tenants: Provide guidelines on how to secure their storage units effectively.
- Best practices: Share tips for protecting valuables and maintaining unit security.
- Report concerns: Encourage tenants to report suspicious activity or security concerns.
- Safety awareness: Foster a community that prioritizes the safety and security of all tenants.
Emergency Response Plan
Coordination with Local Authorities
- Law enforcement liaison: Maintain a relationship with local law enforcement agencies.
- Cooperation: Collaborate with authorities to address and prevent security incidents.
By implementing these security measures, the AAA Storage facilities ensure the protection of tenants' belongings, providing an even greater sense of safety and peace of mind. AAA Storage facilities create security plans that address aspects of safety and protection for both tenants and their belongings. This focus on security ultimately leads to a safer and more trusted facility, attracting more tenants and providing a better overall experience.
*Available only at certain AAA Storage facilities.