Benefits of RV Storage/Parking
RV Storage / Parking Options
RV storage refers to storing recreational vehicles (RVs) in a secure and convenient location, often in a self-storage facility. RVs are typically large and require special storage considerations, which is why many people choose to store them in a dedicated RV storage facility. Here are some key points to consider about RV storage:
Types of RV Storage
There are several types of RV storage available, including:
- Outdoor storage: This is the most common type of RV storage, where RVs are parked in a secure lot, often surrounded by a fence and with video surveillance.
- Covered storage: This type of storage provides a roof over the RV to protect it from the elements while still allowing for easy access.
- Indoor storage: This is the most secure and expensive option, where RVs are stored inside a building with limited access.
Benefits of RV Storage
There are several benefits to storing your RV in a dedicated RV storage facility, including:
- Security: RV storage facilities often have security measures such as surveillance cameras, gated access, and on-site managers to deter theft and vandalism.
- Convenience: RV storage facilities often have easy access to major highways and are located near popular RV destinations.
- Protection from the elements: Outdoor storage can expose RVs to the elements, such as sun, rain, and snow, which can cause damage over time. Covered or indoor storage can provide additional protection.
- Space-saving: Storing your RV at a storage facility can free up space at your home or property.
Tips for RV Storage
Here are some tips to keep in mind when storing your RV:
- Winterize your RV: If you plan on storing your RV during the winter, make sure to winterize it properly to prevent any damage from freezing temperatures.
- Empty all tanks: Empty all water tanks, sewer tanks, and holding tanks to prevent any odors or leaks while in storage.
- Cover your RV: If storing your RV outdoors, consider covering it with a breathable, waterproof cover to protect it from the elements.
- Check on it regularly: Visit your RV storage facility periodically to check on your RV and make sure it is still in good condition.
- Prepare your RV for storage: Follow the manufacturer's instructions for preparing your RV for storage, such as removing batteries, disconnecting propane tanks, and covering vents.
RV storage is a great option for those who want to keep their RVs safe, secure, and protected from the elements. With the variety of storage options available, RV owners can find a solution that fits their needs and budget.
About AAA Storage
At AAA Storage, we deliver unmatched self storage quality, every day. Visit our state-of-the-art facilities and discover an immaculately maintained property with professional storage experts who deliver the hassle-free self storage experience you deserve and expect. Our secure facilities are located throughout Texas, Florida and North Carolina.
Featured Texas Cities:
Austin, TX | Dripping Springs, TX | Huntsville, TX | Manchaca, TX | New Braunfels, TX | Pflugerville, TX | San Antonio, TX | Spring, TX
Storage unit size dimensions offered for rent are approximate. The actual sizes and shapes of units at the self-storage facility may differ. Prospective tenants, prior to signing the rental agreement, should inspect the storage unit to be rented to confirm their acceptance of said unit for rent. Their decision to rent the unit should be based on this inspection and not on the promoted unit size. Rental rates for a specific storage unit are not based on the measurement of square footage.
* Monthly rental rates shown exclude Tenant Protection fees and state sales tax (where and when applicable). Discuss promotional details with Store Manager. Limitations may apply. Promotion(s) based on unit eligibility and availability. Monthly automatic credit/debit card payment may be required for some promotions. New customers only. Limit one promotion per customer.