Outdoor Storage Options
Outdoor Storage at AAA Storage
AAA Storage Facilities offer a variety of outdoor storage options to cater to the diverse needs of customers. Below, you'll find information on the different types of outdoor storage options available.
Recreational Vehicles (RVs)
- Secure parking spots: AAA Storage provides dedicated and secure parking spots for RVs.
- Sizes: Various sizes are available to accommodate different RV models.
- Access: Easy access to your RV for added convenience.
- Secure boat storage: Protect your investment with secure outdoor boat storage.
- Sizes: Different sizes to accommodate various boat types.
- Access: Easy access to your boat for hassle-free planning of your water adventures.
Cars and Motorcycles
- Dedicated parking spaces: AAA Storage offers outdoor parking spaces for cars and motorcycles.
- Flexible durations: Store your vehicles for short or long-term durations.
- Access: Enjoy easy access to your vehicles.
General Outdoor Storage
Open Yard Storage
- Flexible space: Open yard storage is suitable for larger or irregularly shaped items.
- Customizable: Space can be customized according to your storage requirements.
- Access: 24/7 access to your outdoor storage area.
Security and Accessibility
- Gated facility: AAA Storage facilities are gated, ensuring a secure environment for your items.
- Video surveillance: State-of-the-art video surveillance systems monitor the facility 24/7.
- Electronic access: Personalized electronic access codes grant you secure entry to the facility.
When it comes to self storage, outdoor storage refers to units or spaces that are located outside, exposed to the elements. This type of storage can be beneficial for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Accessibility: Outdoor storage units often have drive-up access, allowing you to easily load and unload your belongings.
- Flexibility: Outdoor storage is ideal for storing large items like boats, RVs, and vehicles.
- Affordability: Outdoor storage units tend to be less expensive than indoor or climate-controlled options.
- No humidity concerns: Outdoor storage units aren't usually affected by humidity concerns that indoor storage may have.
- Outdoor storage units: These are typically metal containers that come in a range of sizes and can be locked with a padlock.
- Covered parking: These are often used for storing vehicles and boats, providing protection from the sun and rain.
- Open-air parking: This is the most basic type of outdoor storage, often used for RVs, trailers, and other large vehicles.
- Security: Outdoor storage can be vulnerable to theft or damage, so it's important to choose a facility with strong security measures.
- Weather: Depending on the climate of your area, extreme temperatures or severe weather events could potentially damage your stored items. Consider investing in covered storage options if this is a concern.
For more information on outdoor storage options and pricing at AAA Storage Facilities, please visit our website or contact our customer service team.