COVID-19 Notice: 2020-03-16
Common Sense Measures for our Health and Well Being:
The spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has all our attention these days. We want to let you know that AAA Storage companies are focused on implementing common sense steps to help keep you and our management team safe, while delivering the best customer experience possible.
These steps are designed to ensure your storage unit is available to you when you want it and so for now, our stores remain open to serve you.
However, in the event access hours at your storage location change, we will do our best to notify you (via email) as quickly as possible. We will also provide a list on our website for changes to office hours and/or access hours. You can find this list here.
The safety of our tenants and company workers remains our primary concern. With this in mind, we are taking the following common-sense steps to protect everyone involved.
- We continue to take seriously the cleanliness of our facilities. Now more important than ever, we are implementing additional measures to clean and disinfect our offices.
- Hand sanitizers and tissues are available in our offices whenever possible.
Responsible Social Distancing:
- Call or text instead of visiting in person. Don’t get us wrong. We love visiting with our tenants. But until things settle down, phone calls can accomplish most tasks (payment by credit card, etc.)
- Forgive us for not extending our handshake in friendship. But we will bump elbows if you’d like!
- In larger offices, we’ve added tables in front of the main counter to encourage the 4’ to 6’ distance between persons.
- In smaller offices, we’re encouraging customers to remain outside of the office (weather permitting) or to enter our offices one at a time.
- For payments, you can call with your credit card number or utilize our online payment and/or auto-payment options to pay your bill quickly and easily. Call us and we’ll get you setup.
- Payments with cash, personal check or cashier’s check can be made conveniently through our drop-slot in the office door. Just put your unit number on the outside of an envelope containing your payment. (Remember that parked vehicles require Texas sales tax to be included.)
Thank you for choosing AAA Storage family of companies. Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers. We look forward to continuing to serve you during this time.
AAA Storage Companies